Frizzenti have designed and introduced a range of bars serving wine and cocktails on-tap
These have been built to suit various situations, but with the same principles. They are beautiful, made with high quality materials including corian and marble, and are designed to serve our quality Frizzenti products quickly and efficiently.
THE FIZZ! BAR
A permanent bar concept serving a range of Prosecco, wines and cocktails on-tap. Complemented by a range of versatile Cichetti and a premium coffee offering. Please visit our website fizzbars to see more.
• High footfall locations
• City Centre
• Transport hubs e.g Train Stations and Airports
• Shopping centres, conference centres
• ABC1 with focus on female demographic
• Close to department stores, female fashion, female pampering
THE MAGIC WALL
A mobile tap-wall designed to provide a very striking but equally useful back-drop in a number of indoor bar environments.
• Moves easily into various locations
• Kegs and dispense equipment sit tidily behind the wall
• Can be used as a standalone self-serve bar for corporate events and business lounges, or can be used as an additional back-bar service point for high volume bars
• Modular system, additional units tap-walls can be attached
• Customised branding and menu panels
• Can be supplied with Apple-Pay and self-serve dispense technology to become a completely integrated self-serve bar
MINI MOBILE TAP
A fully integrated mobile bar for temporary or semipermanent locations. Can sit infront of the Magic Wall as a front bar counter, or standalone. Supplied with 3 taps and corresponding dispense system. Ideal for large conferencing and event spaces.
• Can be rolled around venues, inside and outside, with ease
• Unit comes ready to serve the Frizzenti wine range. Cooler and tap systems integrated, along with power,lighting & customisable branding options
• Each bar unit holds 3 x 20L wine kegs. That’s the equivalent of 78 bottles
• We work with a national dispense contract company who canattend dispense issues within 6 hours anywhere in the UK